Well It has been pretty busy this past week. I have been helping around the house a lot and helping out the Seniors at TJ's school. They are doing fundraisers and things to raise money for their senior trip and Coletta and James help them out as much they can so I get to as well...they are all really fun. It has been really great to get to know them all. The Women's study at the school has also been really really great. I am loving the study and the women are really fun and encouraging as well. It makes me think of the ladies in our church and how every time they get together or have an event they are always FULL of cackling and laughter. While these women aren't quite as lively it still is a fun group.
The family went and spent the day at the beach yesterday. It was absolutely incredible. The place we went was about 2 hours away but it was way worth it. The area is really kind of a more wealthier area and the houses are absolutely gorgeous and there are trees and mountains everywhere. It was SO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! The water was freezing though haha.
Tonight we have an Easter outreach event. They are having this choir come and sing and then having like a little snack time/fellowship afterwards. It should be a lot of fun. It will be weird being so far away from my church family this Easter but It is cool to experience something new like this. I pray that the service over in good old Anaheim goes really well and the Holy Spirit works in everyone's hearts.
It is weird to think that I leave this Thursday. You become so use to your little lifestyles and habits after a while. It will be hard to leave the family and really difficult to leave TJ as we have become really good friends. Please keep me in prayer that everything will go smoothly and I wont have any problems. When I arrive at LAX on Friday I leave very shortly after for Tennessee so prayer for all of that would be great too.
Love and miss you all! Have an AMAZING time worshiping our Lord and Savior that is alive and SO active in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! You're almost home, but you're almost in Tennessee as well. When you get there, I'm sure you will be an encouragement to both your mother and gandmother.
I'm glad to hear that the ladies biblestudy is going well for you. And it's good to hear that you and TJ became good friends.
Easter was good hear, hope is was just as good over there. Love you, James
Yay!! I'll see you in 3 days and I can't wait to hear all about your trip :) Love you so much!
~Allison
Post a Comment